Please contact us using the form below if you are interested in any of our babies or other piggies for sale!
Babies for sale explanation
Please note that I very occasionally have pairs of babies for sale. I mainly breed Teddy guinea pigs to take to shows with my daughter. As a rule, we do not breed litter after litter for the sake of breeding.
All of my piggies are loved and cared for in the most amazing environment - so every litter produced is done so with a purpose in mind.
Any available piggies will be advertised on this page, however at the moment, we have a long waiting list based on a first-come, first-served priority basis. So, if you are prepared to wait, please contact me.
Important note - we no longer sell single sows for breeding due to the high number of boars in our current litters.
PLEASE read these notes:
* All babies will be ready for a new home at approximately 6 to 8 weeks old when I am satisfied that it is fully weaned and feeding well, gaining weight and in excellent health - I want to give every single one the best start possible!
* No guinea pig will be sold to anyone under 18 unless accompanied by a consenting adult - guinea pigs are lovely pets but they can live up to 8 years, so require a real commitment!
* No guinea pig will be sold to live with a rabbit please - rabbits are much larger than guinea pigs and could harm them even when playing.
* All guinea pigs come with a birth certificate and pedigree where appropriate.
* All guinea pigs go to their new home with a small bag of change over food.
* To reserve a guinea pig, I will need a 50% non-refundable deposit and will only be reserved for 72 hours until I receive payment.
* All money received from the sale of guinea pigs goes on food, bedding, hutches, etc - everything is put back into caring for our guinea pigs.
* Please contact me using the Contact form.
Information on how to care for your piggies.
Download Beauvale Cavies Care Sheet below:
Beauvale Cavies is located in Warrington, Cheshire.